Bending Sheet Metal | Forming & Rolling Services
Weaver and Sons high-quality forming and rolling operations are primarily suited to pre-finished materials. Unlike most companies, we can also utilize our advanced forming and rolling services to fabricate pipe. All of our advanced forming and rolling machinery is CNC controlled, which allows bending sheet metal to produce quality components to meet our clients’ tight deadlines.
We also offer in-house roll forming services for many shapes.
Our CNC machinery includes:
- A 350-ton CNC Niagra Press Brake with a 14′ bed
- A highly accurate, 143-ton CNC Amada press brake with 10′ bed and Bend-Tech CAD software
- A Montgomery plate roll equipped with a .25″ x 120″ table
- Various plate roll bending machines, which can work with parts measuring from 6″ to 12′ in length
- 25 to 350-ton capacity press brakes with CNC back gauges
Our forming and rolling operations are part of a complete line of advanced metal manufacturing services that meet high industry standards and diverse requirements. Contact our company today for further information.
Forming & Rolling Services Capabilities
|Fabrication Methods Performed
||25 to 350 tons
|Additional Services Offered
Plasma / Oxy-Fuel Burning
Forming / Rolling
Aircraft Support Equipment
Support Fabrications for the Automotive Industry
US Government Prime Contractors
||American Welding Society (AWS)
||Compliant to Customer Requirements
Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)
|Typical Lead Time
Expedited Services Available